June 28 to 30
- Design (Programmes, Curriculum, Organisation)
- Practice-Based Learning
- Applied Research
- Employability and Graduate Skills
- Internationalisation, Global Teaching & Collaboration
- Sustainability Theme
Call for Papers (Full Paper Submission Process & Dates)
- Paper submission on or before 4th April 2022
- Paper may be up to a maximum of 5.500 words in length (excluding references, figures and tables), a short paper would include 2.000 words in length (excluding references, figures and tables)
- Paper should be submitted in pdf format
- Paper may be submitted individually or as part of a grouped thematic submission
- Paper may be individual efforts or may be multi-author efforts
- Paper may be complemented by a video
- Feedback and Decisions will be notified by 9th May 2022.
- All accepted and presented papers will be published in the event’s proceedings
Full Papers are submitted through Easy Chair.
Templates and Guidelines
Papers must be formatted using the Springer Authors’ guidelines and templates.
Please follow these guidelines when preparing your paper: Proceedings Guidelines for Authors
Authors must prepare their papers using the Springer Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission on Easy Chair:
If you have any questions about the summit organisation please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org