June 28 to 30
- Design (Programmes, Curriculum, Organisation)
- Practice-Based Learning
- Applied Research
- Employability and Graduate Skills
- Internationalisation, Global Teaching & Collaboration
- Sustainability Theme
Call for Papers (Full Paper Submission Process & Dates)
- Paper submission on or before 4th April 2022
- Paper may be up to a maximum of 5.500 words in length (excluding references, figures and tables), a short paper would include 2.000 words in length (excluding references, figures and tables)
- Paper should be submitted in pdf format
- Paper may be submitted individually or as part of a grouped thematic submission
- Paper may be individual efforts or may be multi-author efforts
- Paper may be complemented by a video
- Feedback and Decisions will be notified by 9th May 2022.
- All accepted and presented papers will be published in the event’s proceedings
Full Papers are submitted through Easy Chair.
Templates & Guidelines
Papers must be formatted using the Springer Authors’ guidelines and templates.
Please follow these guidelines when preparing your paper: Proceedings Guidelines for Authors
Authors must prepare their papers using the Springer Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission on Easy Chair:
If you have any questions about the summit organisation please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com