The information on this page is aimed at prospective students and students who would like to complete their entire degree programme in Germany. Here you will find information for excange students.
Personal interests are very important when choosing a degree programme. In addition to the formal requirements such as language skills and university entrance qualification, a good preparation also includes a comparison of personal expectations, skills and the content of the study programme. The following topics on life in Germany are also important among others:
- Higher education in Germany: Online course to prepare for your studies.
- Language course: Online course "Willkommen zum Studium in Deutschland"
- Financing: tips for students.
- Finding accommodation: finding a flat around Darmstadt.
To start your studies
Information events are offered on arriving in Germany and at the h_da, which are published every semester on the page on starting your studies. We have also listed further information for you here:
During your studies
- Anti-discrimination: Contact point and measures in the event of experiences of discrimination.
- Counselling lecturers have experience abroad themselves and provide support during the course of studies.
- Student trainer pool: (web) seminars on self, social and methodological skills such as academic work.
- International Student Services: Advice on non-academic matters.
- Central Student Advisory Service: Advice on studying.
- Working as a student: Information from the Deutsches Studierendenwerk